Hi everyone.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Looking a new power washer possibly petrol. What would be the options? Thanks

No worries, we keep the Honda.

6.5 hp 2400psi will cost you around £425+vat and is a super machine. You then step up to the pro gearbox version at £580+vat and then the 13hp 3000 machine after that. We stock spare hoses/lances/fittings etc too so can set you up.

We also do a cheaper 6.5 hp not Honda for £299+ vat.

Cheers

Simon

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Good experiment today, an Idromatic 3hp hot steam wash, big as you get on single phase, and a 13hp Honda generator. We were expecting it to be a bit of a drain but the generator hardly even laboured. A lot cheaper than a petrol steam.

Good to meet @johna3 , think he spent more than he was expecting :p but cheers for the business.

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Great to meet you to @lightning and thanks again

Went in to get a generator and left with two cars loaded with stuff haha

Probably the best hardware shop I've ever been in. The place has absolutely everything, great staff and fairly priced. Very impressed and you've definitely earned two new customers!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Hey Simon, what have you in the way of air sanders?
I've seen some that 3m supply the discs for that seem to be a good job.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Hey Simon, what have you in the way of air sanders?
I've seen some that 3m supply the discs for that seem to be a good job.

The Sealey 6" is the most popular in a da, around £89+ (they do a cheaper one too) and does a good job....or the likes of ut/cp I can price up.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Just spent £360 on an xbox, 200 odds on tax, still another couple of hundred to spend on a radio, facia etc. not to mention Christmas is on the run up.

I'll give him a shout when I'm up a few more quid (y) lol

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning, what have you guys in the way of power washers, just an electric one in around 100-150

Cheers

We do well with the sealey ones. The seem to be very robust for the price. Probably around the £139 mark for this one which is popular and you can go up from there.

Sealey

johnm

RMS Regular
We do well with the sealey ones. The seem to be very robust for the price. Probably around the £139 mark for this one which is popular and you can go up from there.

Sealey

Cheers man, but in typical Old Fella tradition, when I went over to the garage last night there was a new one sitting there he bought a day or so ago. So now looking for a cordless drill and cordless screw driver around 100ish in total.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
@lightning Do you guys service/ repair petrol strimmer/ brush cutter. I have inherited one and id like to leave it in somehwhere and tell me yes fix it, heres what it needs, or no scrap move on.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning Do you guys service/ repair petrol strimmer/ brush cutter. I have inherited one and id like to leave it in somehwhere and tell me yes fix it, heres what it needs, or no scrap move on.

Yes no problem as long as it's a decent make we can get parts for!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.