High Octane Fuel

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
Aye Euro M Sport have a small stock of race fuel @Mark King

View attachment 134586

Seen a post where he had 99ron fuel in drums too.
That's the fuel I'm getting my S3 mapped on with a UK tuner, panta 99ron as the S3 is very knock sensitive the tuners said and he's was talking about power being almost 10% down when mapping of BP Ultimate compared to V power. Having to pay more for good quality fuel doesn't bother me too much for a weekend car and just part of the sacrifice of wanting a 550-600bhp but fast spoiling hatchback

Also hear BP super unleaded is no benefit over English 95 Ron
E36 M3 was very sensitive to bad Super from Go

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
That's the fuel I'm getting my S3 mapped on with a UK tuner, panta 99ron as the S3 is very knock sensitive the tuners said and he's was talking about power being almost 10% down when mapping of BP Ultimate compared to V power. Having to pay more for good quality fuel doesn't bother me too much for a weekend car and just part of the sacrifice of wanting a 550-600bhp but fast spoiling hatchback

The smell of race fuel is awesome, having to fill your car up with that would put you in the mood for driving.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular

How much is the Panta 99 working out to buy?

What your doing makes sense for a weekend car at that power level if you need fuel that you can 100% rely on

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Just out of interest is the BP Ultimate in Scotland the same as the BP Ultimate supplied in NI?

I'd prefer to have the Scooby mapped safely on fuel I can easily attain locally.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 12.50.15.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 12.50.15.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 54

dannydnn

RMS Regular
I don't know if it's been mentioned or not but Richard Bradley or the likes of momentum could sort you with panta race fuel and set the car up for it.

edit just see it's been mentioned already

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Holey thread revival batman!!!

Is there any progress on super about the place? A fairly unreliable source told me that there's a Tesco in L/Derry sells M99 but I haven't physically checked 🤷

I usually use Sainsbury's or BP ultimate and myap is for 98 whilst it is 97 and I don't know if that's a bad thing or means little?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Highly unlikely they will have M99 - tesco in ards advertised it a few years ago but turned out that they were just sent the wrong banners lol caused a stir anyway

Coincidentally on the subject, a mate just sent me a picture of him filling up on M99 and its 124.9/L - bargain when BP Ultimate cost me 128.9 this morning in Craigavon, usually 132/4 in Ballyhack

Manover50

RMS Regular
Drives
JaguarXFR-S
Are your cars tuned to reap the gains of higher grade fuel.
Fuel suppliers here don't feel there is enough of a market base to put money into the extra tanks or risk loosing regular 95 ones.
Looked everywhere for better fuel locally when my previous car was fuel sensitive