Holylands Parallel Parking Belfast Video

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
376158_502133446509102_753501397_n.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I tried to get into my driveway last night between two cars parked up right against the gates, lol - took a few attempts too! Luckily nobody was filming :p

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Excellent, that should be interesting :grinning:

Not saying her parking was not bad - it was. It was hilariously bad.

But spending 15 minutes just laughing and shouting abuse out the windows instead of helping is not great either. Maybe I am just old or something...

Listen to what theyre saying - they did offer several times

Even the random people walking past get snubbedwhen they tried to help lol

Saunts

RMS Regular
walked past about 3 more cars today with the typical 'holylands parking'... 3 wheels on the ground and one wheel hanging off the edge of the kerb.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
walked past about 3 more cars today with the typical 'holylands parking'... 3 wheels on the ground and one wheel hanging off the edge of the kerb.

this type of thing really annoys me

one of my managers does it in her new evoque too - rims will be fooked in no time (n)

Paddy H

Banned
Drives
Accord Executive
Someone is bound to know who she is by now?!

How has she stayed hidden after all this time?

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
If at first you don't succeed... Continue till the brake fluid's boiling out over the reservoir, the clutch is ready to disintegrate, and the front tyres are shaped like 50p coins from all the dry steering.

Still... One careful lady owner (y)

RCT

RMS Regular
If at first you don't succeed... Continue till the brake fluid's boiling out over the reservoir, the clutch is ready to disintegrate, and the front tyres are shaped like 50p coins from all the dry steering.

Still... One careful lady owner (y)

She would be a nice car to trade in, for its first year of ownwrship alright. Ah, 4 kerbed wheels, 2 scrubbed front tyres, clutch required (birds nest in the bell housing), 2 scuffed bumpers and a line of parking dents.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.