ICE for 2004 Range Rover

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Asking on behalf of a work colleague...

He would like a double din unit that has all the toys (Sat NAV, TV, DVD, B/T, etc)

He has been looking at Dynavin systems. What are the options when it comes to these systems in a Rangey. Easy to fit, etc?

Thanks

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Cheers @Nicky - I was the undertaker for this model, nursing it for the last year of its life, before joining the Discovery 4 project. Other folks would know more than me as I had little to do with it.

That Dynavin unit looks neat though I know nothing about them, so can't recommend it. I know the sales agent for the UK having dealt with him before and he resolved a problem for me, though he initially tried to shrug me off - Ended up refunding the whole system for my Fiesta as it operated too slowly and just refected the sky at all times during daylight hours.

If the Rangie has a M.O.S.T. entertainment bus, which it shouldn't at 2004 MY, then see Ollie ex Iceman (dunno his new handle on here).

I'm not an expert in Car-Specific aftermarket ICE having given it up as an installer full time around 1999.

If however, the entertainment is not Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) - then you can get a double Din facia and install whatever fits!
Range Rover L322 2002-2005 Dash CD Trim Double Din Installation Kit Stereo Nav | eBay

Personally, I use Pioneer in my daily, but Alpine and Kenwood are worthy hole-fillers too!! http://caraudiosecurity.com/avic-f80dab-apple-carplay-android-auto-bluetooth-cd-dvd-dab

Try ringing a London Based retailer/ installer of these products as they can advise better than me. The last L322 I worked on was in 2002, when I got to strip the entire car to design some aftermarket audio and phone solutions, but my memory isn't stretching back that far...... Sorry

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.