Introducing 50cal

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Morgan@50cal

RMS Regular
Drives
A lot
We are 50cal Detailing, manufacturers of high calibre detailing products that have been proudly engineered in the United Kingdom. We are based in the world famous, historic Belfast Harbour. Situated in such an area that is renowned for its naval and military engineering inspired us to manufacture our superior range of detailing products. We decided it was time to unleash our own weapons on the detailing market and from that day 50cal was born.

Our mission is to revolutionise the world of automotive detailing. There is a huge range of detailing products in the market but most are of a poor quality, rebranded, use outdated chemistry and meet minimum standards. Our products do not aim to meet this current standard but to create a new standard entirely, several ranks above the rest. Our products have durability and longevity allowing your money to stretch further.

We manufacture our products in-house and have our own on site research and development laboratory. Sourcing our raw materials from all over the world. This allows us to add products to our detailing arsenal as and when you need them! Our new ecommerce website will let you buy direct from the source with military precision. There is no middle man, no hassle just a straight forward ordering process and the website will resize for smartphone, tablet and laptop.

We have a product for every purpose, wash, wheels, polish, wax, finish and interior. We look forward to you joining the 50cal Detailing Regime and giving us feedback on our brand new range. Feel free to engage with us on the Detailing World forum, Facebook and Instagram where you should look out for group buys, competitions and detailing deals.

To support detailers in Northern Ireland we are offering 5% off with discount code 'RMS5' and Free 24 hour delivery on orders over £30.;)

Over and Out. 50cal

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
must say I am highly impressed with all your products. Glass cleaner and quick detailer are by far and away the best I have used

Morgan@50cal

RMS Regular
OP
Morgan@50cal
Drives
A lot
Cheers Pete, now that's some good feedback considering the size of your extensive collection of detailing products (y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Was speaking to Pete about you guys the other day. Going to grab the wheels cleaner to try out once I get a new motor.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Glad to see another local company on the scene, all the best with it! I'm a sucker for some gear, I'm sure I'll be down at some point. @Big Pimp has dibs on my next order though haha!

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Any plans to develop a clay? Just remembered I'm looking a new one!

Morgan@50cal

RMS Regular
OP
Morgan@50cal
Drives
A lot
Any plans to develop a clay? Just remembered I'm looking a new one!
No plans at the moment, the next priorities are getting our Tar/Glue Remover, Wet Look Tyre Dressing and Wheel Wax up and running.

Reactions: dub

Chris0

RMS Regular
Anybody know the opening times of 50cal.

Wondering if they are open tomorrow to get some filler glaze and a set of samples if its possible?

@Morgan@50cal

Sonny

RMS Photographer
image.jpg

Now to figure out how to best use this stuff! Makes a change from my usual hose, sponge and Autoglym Aquawax!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.