a-kem automotive

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Excuse the silly question....but I assume the ultrafoam would be ok for a good period of time if it was bought in the 25L drum? (As I'm not go bad/break down etc)
Think I've had mine nearly a year now and it still works the same.

Only problem seems to be if they freeze, the car stuff doesn't like that.

coling2005

RMS Regular
Drives
Altea, ATR, CRX
Actually, just to make sure I don't miss anyone

If you have purchased the 25lt quantity of either articulate or UltraFoam and DIDN'T get a free drum tap, type your name below and I'll make sure I get one sent out to you
I could do with a tap top for the 25l of Ultrafoam I got last summer, currently using an old milk container as an intermediate for filling the lance bottle.
Although I'm happy to wait til I put through another order...

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I could do with a tap top for the 25l of Ultrafoam I got last summer, currently using an old milk container as an intermediate for filling the lance bottle.
Although I'm happy to wait til I put through another order...
No worries mate (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What is the ideal dilution of articulate

For winter use etc. I'm diluting it approx 50:1

During the better months when it's mostly road dust as opposed to grime I use it about 60:1 to 80:1

Excuse the silly question....but I assume the ultrafoam would be ok for a good period of time if it was bought in the 25L drum? (As I'm not go bad/break down etc)

Yes, no bother at all.

I've seen a well known brand which separates in the cold weather and needs to be mixed up again or heated. Mine doesn't break down like that

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Is Articulate safe to use with Gtechniq Crystal Serum and Exo? I know you have this on the Jag @Big Pimp
Yes mate.

As articulate is non-caustic and lsp safe it is, but, as with any wax / sealant / coating I recommend people use the correct dilutions and never allow it to dry in.

Barzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt starlet
Screwfix have a pressure sprayer for £9.99. Years guarantee on it. We have one in the yard gets used about 5 times a day everyday no hassle, 7 ltr with decent coverage would last a day anyway.
Half way through a drum of articulate/snowfoam mix I got of @Big Pimp. It really is great stuff as with all the products I've used from him. Lazer,ultrabrite and ultra gloss really are fantastic as well.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
20170114_163336.jpg

Cheers, arrived during the week but only got a chance to open the packaging and tidy up...

20170114_163739.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Actually, just to make sure I don't miss anyone

If you have purchased the 25lt quantity of either articulate or UltraFoam and DIDN'T get a free drum tap, type your name below and I'll make sure I get one sent out to you
Didnt get a tap top with my 25L foam i got off you a while back Ross, but i'll buy one off you next time have stuff to get off you as soon as i get january over, its always a slow month :worried:

Chris0

RMS Regular
Just wanted to post about the waffle drying towel you sell Ross. I got one off you after being recommended it during the charity Cars & Coffee

I normally hate drying the car but this makes it 10 times easier!
It really highlighted how good a product it was when I used my Chemical guys drying towel which needed a lot more effort to lift the water.

@Big Pimp

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Just wanted to post about the waffle drying towel you sell Ross. I got one off you after being recommended it during the charity Cars & Coffee

I normally hate drying the car but this makes it 10 times easier!
It really highlighted how good a product it was when I used my Chemical guys drying towel which needed a lot more effort to lift the water.

@Big Pimp

Think my mate and I helped with that sale lol

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Ross is there any risk of your snow foam separating in cold weather? Dad had an nearly new 5l of glimmerman tutti fruiti foam which he thinks has separated during the cold snap there, leaving it utterly useless. He's going to speak with them today but it does mention on their label about separation <5deg C

Last edited:

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I have been reading this thread over the last few days @Big Pimp your product range looks very impressive. When I buy a car worthy of cleaning I will definitely be sending you a list. For now I will stick with the roller car wash to beat the dirt of the good ship mondeo :p.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross is there any risk of your snow foam separating in cold weather? Dad had an nearly new 5l of glimmerman tutti fruiti foam which he thinks has separated during the cold snap there, leaving it utterly useless. He's going to speak with them today but it does mention on their label about separation <5deg C
No mate, no separation.

I think a few pages back someone was saying that they had bought another brand which has separated also, so no fears with mine.

@jimcupra - thank you and any time my man (y)

J55NI

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp To save me searching through the thread how much are your drying towels? :grinning: Ever passing through lisburn during the day time? Failing that postage costs as well .
Cheers