a-kem automotive

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
For those who haven't tried it....Tornado is one of my favourite Anachem products now.

A mahoosive aerosole for interior which smells amazing!!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thanks again all,

@richiemucker - as @ruairi83 says I'd recommend the £40 pack as it is a bit of everything to take and try.

Coupled with that is a wash pack which consists of
UltraMitt (made on the same line as the gTechniq wash mitts ;)) Microfibre wash mitt which is super soft on paint.
UktraGlove which is a Microfibre glove for cleaning alloy wheels, door sills and jambs etc.
And a drying towel of your choice.

That really is you sorted with everything you could possibly need and as many will confirm, these last ages!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp where are the breakdowns of the packages?
I'm going to need some stuff next week

The £40 starter pack is:

1 x 2lt Articulate
1 x 2lt UltraFoam
1 x 1lt gleam
1 x 1lt UltraGloss
1 x 1lt Tarminator
1 x can Clearview

The total for this complete bundle is £40 but with that you will also receive:

1 pack of MagiClean microfibre glass cleaning twin pack, retailing for £7

1 tin of cumulus anti static foam cleaner, selling at £3

1 pack of 5 magic sponges - these are brilliant on scuffs on the doors where feet push the doors open, cleaning make up and ingrained marks and dirt out of steering wheels and plastics and are also brilliant in the house for cleaning shower doors, stainless steel, pots pans and even crayon etc off walls as well as taking the tea and coffee stains out of cups, mugs etc using just water - we sell these out at £5 per pack

And a black microfibre cloth for use with Tarminator. Microfibre cloths are safer for use for tar removal as they won't scratch the paint in the same way as normal rags.

To top it all off I'll throw in a box of black nitrile gloves to keep your hands nice and safe too!

That's nearly £25 worth of freebies!

As many will attest to - these aren't cheap and cheerful products - I only sell premium products without the need to add a premium price tag on. I have a passion for what I do and honestly feel that people don't have to spend 2 fortunes on small sample bottle sized products at wild prices.

Then the wash pack which consists of UltraMitt, UltraGlove and Drying towel of your choice for £30 - saving £6 from buying them all separately

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Ross have you thought about a website? Be a lot handier for you lol.

Can you explain about the yellow and blue drying towels? What's the difference??

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I have 3 drying towels Mark - big blue, yellow belly and the new waffle weave towel

First is 'big blue' - the super fluffy, super absorbent 600GSM drying towel.

This is a big, super fluffy perfect all round microfibre detailing towel.

The big blue monster cloth is manufactured from a premium, heavy weight 600gsm towel, which is super plush, super soft and extremely absorbent. All of this make the towel ideal for both buffing off waxes and polishes as well as for drying purposes. It has an intricate seam stitched system which will mean that scratches etc should be no cause for concern, and it has a very high absorption rate, perfect for the removal of excess water from vehicles after washing. You can wipe and rinse over and over again until the whole car is dry.

This is big, measuring 60cm x 90cm and made of ultra fine micro fibre - you won't be disappointed!

the only comparable large micro fibre cloth similar costs in excess of £16 - this big bad boy can be yours for £12.99

Second one I have taken in is an interesting one. it is slightly smaller at 60 x 60cm but is a new High-Tech towel is constructed from a sandwich technique - The outer layers both front and back are Diamond Weave Microfibre with a highly absorbent Premium Microfibre inner. This is a unique product designed and developed for ultimate absorption and drying.
It comes in at 500GSM but where big blue is very fluffy, this isn't, but yet it is extremely soft and is more absorbent than any other product on the market. It will remove soiling etc without smearing. The micro fibres work through capillary action, drawing dirt into the cloth. Once the cloth is dirty, the microfibres then ‘hold’ the dirt until the cloth is washed.

It is built to withstand a high level of use and abuse. The 'yellow belly' has been fantastic in trials as it is the most efficient product ever produced for drying paintwork and glass. Once you have tried this you will never use a chamois, or terry drying towel again.

this too comes in at £12.99

last but not least is the new waffle weave one as highlighted a couple of pages back. It has been getting really well reviewed also

it's huge also, measuring 60cm x 80cm

It has a very high absorption rate used for the removal of excess water from vehicles after washing. It has proven to dry with no marring at all.

waffle cloths are a traditional cloth that has a proven track record for many years. Mine are made from a really soft microfibre material The name comes from the type of weave, and is super absorbent

This cloth can be used to dry off any surface. Once it is wet then simply wring out any excess water and continue.

Which one you use is really down to personal preference.

I have all 3, and for drying I would tend to use the waffle or yellow one. I use the big blue for final stage buffing etc. but as mentioned, some people love fluffy towels for drying.

with any of the 3 I guarantee no-one will be disappointed.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Once I get my shed cleared out ill be purchasing this, superb value!

STARTER PACK
1 x 2lt Articulate
1 x 2lt UltraFoam
1 x 1lt gleam
1 x 1lt UltraGloss
1 x 1lt Tarminator
1 x can Clearview

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
You do take part ex?! I got a big drum of snowfoam off you and only used it once :worried:.

Just a reminder about the Mitts, I think I'll take 2 though.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross that articulate you sent down to tandragee this week is bloody amazing. Highly recommended coupled with your snowfoam over the top to dwell. Never seen results like it
Delighted to hear that mate.

I love hearing how well the product is working and the results everyone is getting!

Thanks for sharing mate