ive lost it.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

playgirl501

Drives
corsa
rite i passed my test in janaury an i got a little piece of paper saying i passed.... but........ its now may an i cant find my wee piece of paper that i was inteeding on sending away so i could get my full lience.... does anyone no if i can get another one or should i start pulling my house an car apart till i find it....

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Examiner told me that if i lost that bit of paper that id have to do the test again but i cant see that happening....the fact you passed will be on computer and it might be a matter of just issuing another one.

But they could be twisty and make you do it again?
Cant say exactly what would happen as never lost mine.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
the day i passed my test was the day i sent away forthe full license! didnt want to be as stupid as to lose the forms so sent it away

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
thats not stupid at all, it's their way of getting more money out of you!
meaning, that if your thick enough to not send it away or lose it, cause you couldnt be bothered doing it at the time, well you have to pay for another test

hornet250

Drives
2002 307 HDI
the dvlni lost mine so i had to go to lisburn to get a photocopy as it wasnt on their systems.i sent it in within the 2 years but just within and they tried to craic id have to do it again.hopeless

playgirl501

OP
P
Drives
corsa
Bibby said:
thats not stupid at all, it's their way of getting more money out of you!
meaning, that if your THICK ENOUGH to not send it away or lose it, cause you couldnt be bothered doing it at the time, well you have to pay for another test
i no i am thick only looking 4 it now but other thing pop up an it alway "ill do it 2moro" but i was looking advice not a telling off for stupidity. :sob:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.