Jap import insurance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
i dont doubt this has been up before, but i would really like to know who your insured with if your driving in a jap import. I'm having a real hard time finding someone to cover a 300zx. I've got quotes off of elephant and quinn direct wont touch it so if you could let me know who your covered with i would greatly appriciate it.

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Endsleigh quoted me for a jap Gti-r in the past. They were sweet with imports at that time as long as there is a UK model, so the likes of a 300zx should be fine.

JayT

RMS Regular
OP
J
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
bell want 1562 which is ok, but for the same car only as a uk car its only 880. I did get a good quote from budget insurance through quotezone.co.uk only want 1062 not bad. Flux will insure no problem but couldn't do it cheaper. cheers for the help.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.