Jay Leno's garage

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Anyone else watch his stuff on Youtube? Very relaxed and informal, and no massively expensive production values like Top Gear. Just him talking about the cars, but he's very passionate (as you'd expect of a guy with a 200+ car collection) and no matter the age or spec of the car, he can appreciate it for what it is. He gets to drive some very nice stuff on it.

Jay Leno's Garage

2 of my faves, but there's tons on there :

McLaren P1

Porsche 918 Spyder

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Posted that in the 260Z (I know!) thread...... it's awesome. Kind strange how they decided to go with a naturally aspirated RB26 (considering the engine was only ever built with turbocharging in mind) with uprated internals, but it seems to work and is in keeping with the character of the car.

dufunk

RMS Regular
Aye was thinking someone probably had this up somewhere! Did they manage to even get close to 300bhp going NA, I knew there was an RB30 that people tend to ITB or even swap for a VQ35/37 def agree staying NA suits the character.

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
No I think he said it was making about 240bhp or thereabouts, they thought it was a nice amount without going OTT - car is stripped out so very light, it probably feels like 300bhp+ does in a modern car.

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Who knew Tim Allen was such a car geek. Love this Camaro he built!

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Nope. Never really got into that show.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.