Kit and Tools: JUMPING JACK SUPERMAX

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DEE1

RMS Regular
I'm selling my jumping jack it's the SUPERMAX model.
Has been used 3 times to charge my phone
In brand new condition with original box and pouch and everything included.

Asking £80

Ge0rge

Banned
They are a great tool I already have one I got from lightening that mostly gets used to charge my phone during the day

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
anyone had a go at jumping a car yet? fancy one myself?

Yeah it started my car after it was sitting for so long that the battery was completely flat, so flat that a charger would recognise it was there.

I've somehow lost the plug for mine so I guess the next time I use it might have to be the last :oops:

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Yeah it started my car after it was sitting for so long that the battery was completely flat, so flat that a charger would recognise it was there.

I've somehow lost the plug for mine so I guess the next time I use it might have to be the last :oops:

Comes with a car charger,not use it ?

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Comes with a car charger,not use it ?

I just opened it to make sure I still had that and yep indeed it's there!

IMG_2980.JPG

I was going to try to source another plug but this will keep me going until I can! Happy days :cool:

And just for reference, mine has jumped 2 cars since being charged and hasn't been charged for over a year and is still going strong (y)

IMG_2981.JPG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.