K&N Filter

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
i've a wee induction cone for sale £20 its not k&N but it'll do a similar job,
you'll notice a bit more of a lift when accelerating and the noise is nice

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
depends if the nova is carbed or not, as for the carb models there is a bolt on filter that replaces the air box, and some of the injections there is an actual induction kit, some of the some of the single point injections are bolt on also

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
well there nothing were the air filter should be, just the hose on its own?

were ya from people?

Lee

RMS Regular
It sounds like you have an SPI when you say theres a hose hanging there. I've got a K&N for my Nova but its a carb.

I'd say get a cheapo universal cone filter from ebay with the rubber reducer rings, does the exact same job as a K&N, then route a bit of pipe for a cold air feed(y)

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
got a cone filter the nite there but wat do you mean by route a bit of pipe for a cold air feed?

Lee

RMS Regular
I mean have a length of flexible pipe going from, for example behind the grille or bumper (wherever cold air is available), to the air filter,the more cold air the better.

But assuming its a 1200, you won't notice much difference from a cold air feed.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.