SOLD: Kenwood dpx503u double din headunit f/s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
As above in good condition with cage, maunal, remote and surround. The surround has a few wee light scores on it but nothing major and nothing a wee coat of primer and a lick of satin black wouldnt sort out if it really bothered you.

kenwood.jpg

Full specs can be seen here: http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/products/car/cd_receivers/double_din/DPX503U/details/

£90. Can be picked up from E. Belfast evenings and weekends or Dundonald during lunch hours or i can post at cost.

Thanks, Gary

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
I havent removed the headunit yet fella lol. Didnt think someone would want it that quickly lol :oops:

I'll get onto it tonight and give you a shout back and your name is down first, that ok?

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Fl1p, that's a different model number to the one for sale.

Cheapest used one on eBay which is similar to DaddyC's is £109 inc p&p.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
LOL FL1P 89, as they say, its good but its not right (y)

Mako, thats the unit out now and ready to go if you want still :grinning:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
SOLD!

Pleasure doing business Azzymo, i wish there was less messers about like you :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.