KPH to MPH speedo conversion

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris0

RMS Regular
I completely forgot that you do graphics and decals :oops: sorry.

But I'm looking a close to standard as possible sticker to go over the current speedo on an import car for MOT.

I have the dash cluster out and could drop it upto you to look at.

Simply want MPH on outside and KPH on the inside, making it look as authentic and original as possible. If the speedo was a different shades of grey or had a bit missing it would probably drive me insane looking at it all the time lol.

Could you let me know a rough price & time scale for something like this?

@Neil@rockvale

Attachments

• DSC_0072.JPG
    DSC_0072.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 155

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
as you mention Chris it would drive you mad if it was a different colour than your other clocks I will tell you now it would be . ive no way of getting a match im afraid

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
Would you be able to copy all of them? Wouldn't mind if they are all the same shade of colour with same decals etc?

Want to get it done properly first time round but hope to have the car MOT'd by next week so a tight time frame.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.