Lease deals thread

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
No doubt you would have to add another few grand onto the Audi to get a decent amount of toys

lackingBHP

RMS Regular
Drives
mediocrely
got a good deal on the Kodiaq just trying to look at one here to see if you can get three child seats in!

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Would love to hear the Kodiak deal as it looks flippin nice tbh

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Just received this in an email. Seems like a great deal for a crackin motor - £240 per month for 10,000 miles per year on private contract

Jaguar%20deal_zpsrq4a89tu.jpg

Jaguar Xf Diesel Saloon 2.0d [180] Portfolio 4dr Auto Lease

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I take it the lease companies pay the VED, I wonder what effect the new VED rates will have on the leases. As a golf r will fall into the £500 bracket instead of the £180 or whatever it is now.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I really want to like that Skoda jeep, but I just can't.

I'm also starting to prefer the Seat to the Tiguan. The front lights of the latter annoy me.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira

lackingBHP

RMS Regular
Drives
mediocrely
wanting to get a run in one before i sign the line, 0-60 in 10.8 so not going to win any drag races but should be alright. Saying that i remember driving a MK6 Golf GT with 160bhp TSI and thinking it didnt feel like 160bhp.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

Great value!

Are these fwd or 4wd?

After that run in your R, I've been tormenting the missus about getting her into a Golf R, but she's having none of it! :worried:

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
only 5k miles though? who here seriously only does 5k miles? when you select 10k the price on the DSG jumps from £136 to £546/month...LOL