Lease deals thread

richie_mck

RMS Regular
only 5k miles though? who here seriously only does 5k miles? when you select 10k the price on the DSG jumps from £136 to £546/month...LOL

You just pay the over milage at 7p per mile so for the extra 10k milage over the term its another £700

lee2050

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
only 5k miles though? who here seriously only does 5k miles? when you select 10k the price on the DSG jumps from £136 to £546/month...LOL

I haven't done over 5k miles in years either. Cycle to work and only use the car for social, domestic and pleasure.

Last edited:

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T

I often wondered that, seems very low mileage to cover in a year.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Get to pick the colour - metallic paint is cheaper. Wheel are the black with chrome lip with night package.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
It's not a company car as such, it's like a car scheme within the Agnew group so not sure if that makes a difference lol

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
It's not a company car as such, it's like a car scheme within the Agnew group so not sure if that makes a difference lol

BIK is a tax paid if you receive a benefit on top of your salary.
The only way to avoid that is if its put down as a demonstrator, otherwise you will most likely have to pay it.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Has anyone on here found a lease deal online and had a local dealer come anywhere close to matching it?

Complete rookie with this leasing thing but starting to consider changing again.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Has anyone on here found a lease deal online and had a local dealer come anywhere close to matching it?

Complete rookie with this leasing thing but starting to consider changing again.

Vw we're happy to match my lease deal (a very good deal) but we're slow to come back so had already gone with the lease company

J-VW

RMS Regular

Yea Mark went to John Mulholland with a quote from a mainland dealer that I thought would be unbeatable, they beat it

J-VW

RMS Regular
In the process of early termination of a mainland supplied lease vehicle at the minute so will update my experience on here for anyone interested.
Hopefully I'll not get shafted although at the minute the figures are dead on!

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Sought clarity on the BIK and I was right in that there is no such thing as it isn't a company car, its simply a company benefit you could say which gives better deals on cars in certain parts of the Agnew group. Very tempted. Also, a new golf gti 3dr 229 pm...no deposits etc although the golf is only 6mnths compared to the 18mnths with the a class.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
So the car is registered to the company and not yourself? This is interesting because if theres a chance of not paying BIK I might have a cheeky "pay" review :laughing:

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
In the process of early termination of a mainland supplied lease vehicle at the minute so will update my experience on here for anyone interested.
Hopefully I'll not get shafted although at the minute the figures are dead on!

I'm doing exactly the same at present. So far it's been pretty smooth, will see how things progress over the next couple of weeks