Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Picked up the hammer drill/ chipping hammer from the Newtonabbey store.
Seems well enough put together even for a £40 piece of equipment.

Gavlfc96

RMS Regular
Drives
Ek4/fr ibiza
The toolbars great I've bought stuff before and still going strong

Golfman16

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk1 sport line g
Went in this mornin for the air drill @ £12.99 met a guy at the door commin out with the entire stock , bearing in mind this was at 8.05 am ffs ......

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Screenshot_2015-09-17-20-21-21-1.jpg

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Why don't lidl have quotas on these. Remember being in at the scrape of dawn to buy multitool accessories only to witness some bellend scoop the lot. Merely grunted when I asked if he fancied leaving any for others.

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
I never buy the compressors when they are in because I think they would be terrible quality anyone have one? Would you recommend it?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I bought the rotary sander to do the fence at home and it did a sterling job. Dust catcher fell off a few times but was easily remedied.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
I never buy the compressors when they are in because I think they would be terrible quality anyone have one? Would you recommend it?
Looking a compressor myself an at £80 I think it is/was got me thinking the same

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Bunch of compressors left and all the attachments. That was a couple of days ago so not sure if there is as much left now. All the electric power tools were gone.

x3443.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OQpGU94Mp9.jpg

x3444.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tyAJF_Mxo5.jpg

x3445.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4cc8nYYNB0.jpg

All of the above were still there when i was in....

I have had Parkside stuff in the past and have to say the quailty isnt bad at all considering the cost of it

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Would them compressors undo wheel nuts etc... Or not powerful enough? I know with it being 25litre it would be constantly running/building up air so maybe worth while getting bigger

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Would them compressors undo wheel nuts etc... Or not powerful enough? I know with it being 25litre it would be constantly running/building up air so maybe worth while getting bigger
Should be fine unless your want to take all your wheels off very quickly.

Also if it can't undo 1 then they may be too tight anyway.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Can't see the compressor being much different from the usual Clarke/draper/sealey kind of thing. I'd give it a go at that money if I needed one.

It would operate the gun ok for occasional use but it's bound to struggle to keep up with that sander, which is runs continuously.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Flip, some bargains there.

Also a stupid question, but would the compressor be fit to pump up car tyres? Does the 8 bar max working pressure mean it cant go above that?!