Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
So did anyone actually buy that compressor etc? would actually like one around the house for small jobs. Whats it like?

My dad bought one although I've yet to use it. Going to be using it along with their DA sander to prep some stuff for paint so I'll report back

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
My dad bought one although I've yet to use it. Going to be using it along with their DA sander to prep some stuff for paint so I'll report back
Tbh I'd be very surprised if it was powerful enough to keep enough air flow for the sander. They use a lot of air.

Interested to hear tho

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
i have a 100L 3hp sip compressor think its 14 or 15 cfm maybe? I use a lidl da and the compressor can just about keep up with it like the compressor fills to 100psi then you start sanding and it very quickly drops to 80 where the motor kicks on and it just sits at 80 until you stop then it climbs again the motor doesn't go off the whole time your sanding lol

small compressors are sweet for blow guns, tyres, hvlp spraying and kinda ok for burst use tools like impact gun as long as you don't do long bursts but da, air grinder, die grinder etc are all absolute animals for air consumption

Last edited:

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Got the battery/alternator tester and phone charger today, having two GM diesels it will be a good investment.

NotKG

Banned
i got the oil filter wrench for the motorbike, it'll be getting a oil change in Feb, i'll give it a go.
i got the allen keys.
i got the bit set for the security torx,
i got the socket set, i got one a couple of years back, and its brilliant, but the box locks snapped off so now its cut in 2 and in the tool chest.
*just bought another caus of value to throw it in the van and they're metal latches now.

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Some good stuff back in store again today. Pillar Drill - £50, 900W sander - £40 and various tools etc all at the usual bargain prices.

My haul from this morning -

C715BCC8-CD42-4B66-91D0-BA04491CD0B3_zpspp7uxonr.jpg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I got a Parkside Lidl SDS drill last year for some outdoor/wall masonry work and its turned out to be a beast. Used it recently to track a few walls and it was superb. And with a 3 or 5 year warranty, whatever it is, and the £40 price its just great.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Says its only starting 8th Feb for the DIY stuff.
Any wonder I always miss the bargains!

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
image.jpeg
Bought these today,probably never need them but sure ye never know ..

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
How much was the table and chairs ? :p
Good man,saw all those Wee bits when I was in (y)

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Got a Wee through socket set the other day.
Prob never be used but sure it's in the tool box lol