Active Deal Lidl Parkside Hammer Drill SDS £44.99

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Great job for jobs around the house/tracking walls. I have the older version myself and it gets a hard time. If they still do the 3yr warranty back to Lidl its hard to beat for value!

282472.png

PARKSIDE Hammer Drill - Lidl Northern Ireland

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Anybody want to pick one up for me .... :innocent:

Parkside stuff is hard to beat for the money!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Parkside can be hit or miss. Most of the time the stuff is great though.

Bought one of these myself during the last sale with a load of the really long bits. Looks a great bit of kit however still sitting immaculate and unused :laughing:

Great intentions and that....

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D

Bought one of these myself during the last sale with a load of the really long bits. Looks a great bit of kit however still sitting immaculate and unused :laughing:

Had one of their 18v drills from years ago and granted it gets light use but its not well cared for (dropped, left outside, etc) and still going strong!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I picked up one of the Parkside soldering stations this week as well. £8.99. Hope it's not complete dung.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira

Agreed - the warranty is the big attraction. My dad bought the impact screwdriver and it's some job as well.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Any SDS bits on offer too? My old Bosch hammerdrill is on its last legs and could do with a replacement.

Currently don't have any SDS bits at all.

RevT

RMS Regular
They were in last week when I was in. I would have bought one myself but going to buy a Milwaukee model when the funds come up to build up my collection.

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Lifted one in Larne this morning for £30. Haven't had a look at it yet but should do the trick for a few jobs around the house!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.