Local scrap yards. Reference list

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Bump, what's the name of the ford ones up Crumlin/Nutt's Corner direction?

Ge0rge

Banned
anyone know a van or citroen breaker? every breaker ive tried this morning must have went to my school of butchery not 1 has a power steering pipe they aint cut.

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
for BMW parts call railway auto spares 028 97 561240 and ask for Sam. Breaking all models andmost parts are available...

They also do BMW Mini parts. I got rear brake callipers of them.

AUTOPARTS

Guys we all use scrappies the odd time so lets make a list of who is about and what they have. So please post any you use giving the following information:

Name:
Speciality (eg alfa):

PLEASE NOTE: This is for recommended yards. Its easy to get a complete list but knowing the ones that actually have stuff is good.

dont be firing ones up for the sake of it and feel free to add a few comments.

Autopartsireland
Benburb
Co.Tyrone
www.autopartsireland.com

This place has been operational for about four years now. They stock all makes and models of car parts from around 1998 - 2005. This place is good cause they will post any part anywhere in the uk or ireland for a small fee or sometimes free depending on the part.

Check them out at www.autopartsireland.com

johnm

RMS Regular
Name: Railway Auto Spares
Location: 59A Ballylone Road, Ballynahinch, Co Down, BT24 8XX
Phone: 02897 561240
Speciality: Dismantler of all models of BMW (old and new), servicing and repairs, engine conversions, race car prep, diagnostics etc..

Have dealt with them a fair bit over the years and they have always proven to be very useful and helpful, and very hard to beat on price and knowledge. Big thumbs up from me...

These guys still going?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
These guys still going?

Since 1993, an going better than ever (y)

What is it you're after though? They wouldn't have a huge pile of E38's about them at the minute, but I know of a couple.

rocco1973

RMS Member
Drives
2004 a4 avant
looking a tow bar and relay for my 2004 a4 avant i hear a saloon tow bar fits an avant

Chris0

RMS Regular
Any other subaru breakers around?

Tried mckeevers, Murray motorsports and euro auto salvage with no luck