Lovely day for biking

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

genman

G
Great to see so many bikes out today up the North Coast...hope i didn't slow everyone up too much on the run into Waterfoot..big zed needed more effort than i was in the mood for....and i hope everyone missed the zappers at the top of the hill before Ballycastle...sneeaky bunch standing behind a driveway hedge.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Class day for it! Had a nice afternoons spin out to strangford then up the ards peninsula and back home again. I'd say that'll be the last I'm out on the bike this year :worried:

IMG_1770.JPG

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Between bikes, boats and stock cars, yesterday was a busy day on the roads and they all seemed to be passing my road

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
North Coast yet again Terry? Zzzzzzz

Saw a few Sunday warriors on the A50 between Banbridge & Castlewellan myself

Strangely enough, I don't miss it now at all

genman

OP
G
North Coast yet again Terry? Zzzzzzz

Saw a few Sunday warriors on the A50 between Banbridge & Castlewellan myself

Strangely enough, I don't miss it now at all
I always alter the return route once I get to Ballycastle and for me it's a non stop run.
After a week of driving the new A8 I'll happily do the coast road or Newcastle run just to see a corner...saw some riders enjoying the day...especially one guy on an MT10

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.