Lurgan Park afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jmax

RMS Regular
IMG_7726.jpg

by far my favourite car of the day

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
Ashton said:
i dont suppose any1 got apic of this 206 with the paper stuck up clear in the window?
http://www.reallymeansounds.com/reports/116/big/IMG_7904.jpg
...or who knows the owner? cheers

yes he's on the site, not sure of a name though, PM graham! (y)

Excellent day, excellent stand and the weather wasnt too bad too. Got afew pics myself but graham seems to have it well covered :grinning: The mkII's are class to watch, scooby's & evo's? who needs them :party: Mike curran nearly putting the evo on its lid was :eek: , god only know's how it didnt go on over, new trunks for him? :-#

Max

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Max said:
Mike curran nearly putting the evo on its lid was :eek: , god only know's how it didnt go on over, new trunks for him? :-#

Max

I was marshalling at that corner, was extremely lucky not to go over! However, I doubt it was Mike needing new trunks, I feel sorry for Claire McCollum! It tipped towards her side!

bob

RMS Regular
Was a good day out and definately twice the event of lark in the park. Cracker pics as usual graham!

POD

RMS Regular
Was a good day. weather wasent to bad though i left before any big showers came on. good turnout of machinery for the rally and the rms stand.

P.S. jmax where is the pic of P. Bird in the focus?????

Jmax

RMS Regular
not sure who it was

and yea the plates nice but the cars even nicer

POD

RMS Regular
the focus was dirven by pal bird. the car is sponsered by eddie stobart. there are 2 cars with very similar reg plates. malcom wilsons son usually drives 1 of them in the english championship

and thank John

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.