Massive Thanks.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
... to Andy @ Blackwater Graphics for his time, expertise and artistic eye today

457083_2888951314071_1568858115_31906261_410359824_o.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aye, we've been renting our house out in there for a few years, but are moving in ourselves. It's the 1 with all the work getting done on the corner.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Knew i recognised the HIL plate from somewhere.

Defender has been making me get the horn for one aswell. You moving in soon? Did the previous tenants wreck the place or is it just a remodel? There's a few good neighbours here, a couple of dicks too, but I'll no doubt get chatting to you at some point when you're about. Now, if the TT hasnt been about, does that mean you are avoiding all the hard labour? :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, it's been there once but I've usually been down with the father in law in the Defender.

No they really looked after it, just needed a bit of extreme updating! Moving in next week, just waiting for carpets and kitchen to be fitted.

Small world!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.