Massive tool box clearance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
As per the other thread we bought a container of tool boxes from Sealey that was dropped. The damage is extremely light/none as far as I can see. They're rated A to F on a scale and these are all classed as an A, the lightest possible.

These prices are approx as the container has only arrived and will take us at least a week to sort thru as theres too much going on with garden stuff at the minute, and I'm off as of now for at least a week but this will give you's an idea. Prices are also approx but will be firmed up next week. There's around 400-450 boxes. All boxes are red. All are superline pro, the top end box. Low rate finance on any box over £250.

Sealey Ap33109 £109.

351bfj5.jpg

Sealey

Sealey ap33089 £95.

kdsbvc.jpg

Sealey

Sealey ap33059b £89

2jexvd3.jpg

Sealey

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
If I call up on Saturday will they be available to buy or will they still be getting sorted etc

Too soon this week sorry. Give it till next Thursday I'd say we should be good to go!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Ok prices amended to firm rms prices. Not massive savings on the Facebook specials but good enough, speak to me if you want a couple and I'll see what I can do. The ap6612's have all been sold but plenty of the others. Got a look round some today and couldn't find any damage and they're a good proper heavy box.

Prices are all in. Free delivery if required. Baby seems to like sleeping in the car so I'd be well up for a few road trips to get out of the house, strange being at home as I'm used to working lots. :grinning:

I'll be in work an hour or 2 every day next week so pm me.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Thanks to everyone that's called up so far.

Boxes are literally flying, we've only 24 5 drawer roller cabs left, which prob won't last much past the weekend. Still a good few tops at this stage.
I have a few more bottoms set aside for anyone that's pm'd me.
I'm working afternoons this week and will be in this Saturday tho not this Thursday night.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Sweet, will be calling in on saturday for a lawnmower and maybe a box as well. What time you in from???

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@lightning are yous open on Monday? I'll be on my way back from the airport, might call in for a nosy round.

Tho will be locking my wallet in the car as I'll end up buying stuff I don't need :p

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Thanks to everyone that's called up so far.

Boxes are literally flying, we've only 24 5 drawer roller cabs left, which prob won't last much past the weekend. Still a good few tops at this stage.
I have a few more bottoms set aside for anyone that's pm'd me.
I'm working afternoons this week and will be in this Saturday tho not this Thursday night.
Simon, could you set aside one of the ap33549's please. I'll be up on Friday.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.