McCrum's Weekly Wideout

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just wondered if anyone on here goes to this at all?

I've never been before but seen it on Facebook there. Only had the bike less than a week, but I'll probably go to tonight's just to get out and about.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Anywhere lol don't worrie about holding us back

cheers for the offer, but think I'm better sticking to slow and sedate for this week til I get the hang of this bike.

Definitely be up for a ride out another time though so keep me in mind

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
@genman theres a separate Facebook page for the ride out, not sure if you're on that or not.

Was a good enough run out and just the right pace for me, quick enough at times but I was comfortable enough and probably learnt a lot about road positioning etc from the other guys.

Will definitely go again, but also up for any other bike runs that may be happening

BirchesBiker

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW R1200RS
Very good. I've not been to McCrums yet. Will def head along (this is what happens when you don't have social media).

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Yeah I've only been to that first one as I'm away with work for 4 weeks now.

Plan to go again when I get back though, good excuse to get out and about and see new places

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.