MK4 R32

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Was the 3.0 Supercharged V6 model and it's using Celtic Tunings own software

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Looked well behind me earlier Clark! Love the outline of a lowered mk4 head on

Good to hear Gavin growing the business!

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Nikki said she saw someone waving. I didn't realise you had a Mini now @Bono872 - thing doesn't hang around anyway!

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I'd have no trouble giving Gavin a car to work on.

His quality of work is fantastic.

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
@ChrisL really depends on the car - mine was able to be done through the obd port while on the S4 the ECU had to be taken out first to unlock it before it could be mapped.

Hit him up on Facebook (Blackline Performance or give him a call and he can give you a price.

Last edited by a moderator:

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
@Ian A agreed, there's very few people I'd trust to work on my car and he is one of them. Convinced he has undiagnosed OCD!

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Where about is he based? -

Sorry was being lazy after reading through and couldn't be bothered going back but seen its Lisburn.. lol. Nice car :grinning:

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Time for an update - wasn't really much to talk about until now but one of these arrived yesterday.

14956377_552892928239613_1787157278553747091_n.jpg

Always felt that the MK4 R32 needed some kind of front splitter, but I've always hated the Leon Cupra ones. A friend of mine in Wales is starting to produce these and I think they are a huge improvement. Mine is the very first one he's sold so it should at least be unique for a couple of weeks :p

Last edited:

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
I've also just bought a new set of wheels. After hunting for ages I couldn't really find anything that I really liked for sale but had narrowed it down to a set of BBS E28's or a set of BBS GT001's. I knew a couple of guys who owned sets of them so I decided to send a couple of messages about a month ago to see if either of them would sell - both of them said no.

Then yesterday, Stu, one of the guys that I'd asked to sell told me that he'd his eyes on a set of BBS E88's and if I still wanted the GT's they were mine.

18x8.5 BBS GT001's - fully polished, 5x112 in perfect offsets for adapters.

Last edited:

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
One of my favourite wheels from one of my favourite cars. Nice choice Clark!

I see Robin's old set on a black MK5 R32 floating about the time. WIB plate. Take it you chased him also?

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
@Ian A I didnt realise that Robin's stayed in the country! Didnt chase him as Robins were 19's and I'd rather have 18s

Last edited:

Anto84

RMS Regular
I have a Reg that would look AWESOME on that!! Sell me your golf so i have something to use it on

UU 02 LOW

PS; Really lovely car...

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Long overdue update time... finally got over to Scotland to lift my wheels and they're even more stunning in person.

8.jpg

And some obiligitory test fit photos. Borrowed some 20mm adapters off Pete from Paintworkz to see what sizes I need to order. Think I'm gonna go with 25mm for the rear, and either a 15mm or a 20mm for the front.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
@richie_mck sadly not, they're just billet centre nuts that are made to look like centre locks. May just got back to a standard BBS nut with them, haven't decided yet.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Long overdue update time... finally got over to Scotland to lift my wheels and they're even more stunning in person.

8.jpg

And some obiligitory test fit photos. Borrowed some 20mm adapters off Pete from Paintworkz to see what sizes I need to order. Think I'm gonna go with 25mm for the rear, and either a 15mm or a 20mm for the front.

mother-of-god-meme-589.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.