mot date?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lee-r33

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline
anyone know where i can get a car motd without having to join a 2-3 month waiting list? just need our car done asap so we can drive it again

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
i rang up on saturday and mine is next monday nite, a week and 2 days aint 2bad, in belfast 2 so its Brucie Bonus's all round (y)

brendy

RMS Regular
monday morning phone calls to the call centre is your best bet for a cancellation, the call centre is based my office in newtonabbey and im in every day so get the chance to get a cancellation before most.

Johnski

RMS Regular
brendy said:
monday morning phone calls to the call centre is your best bet for a cancellation, the call centre is based my office in newtonabbey and im in every day so get the chance to get a cancellation before most.

Not meaning to hijack thread but 1) whats the number for the call centre and 2) what are the waiting times at the min? MOT expires in 2 weeks :confounded:

Nordonian

RMS Regular
get the guy on the 0845 number to check all test centres, they can only check 3 at time but start with the locals. i got mine done 2 days after i rang up in belfast

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
I got mine for the next day in newtownards.

If you are in dire need just fone up each day asking for cancellations your bound to get one.

Johnski

RMS Regular
Had a few problems with ards before....would rather get a cancellation somewhere else....(y)

Johnski

RMS Regular
Smick said:
like what....

Just the odd thing here or there, dont want to get off the subject of the thread though....(y)
i'll give the 0845 number a bell 2moro....:p Thanks brendy....

Johnski

RMS Regular
Ards failed a mates car for somethin a bit silly, they said he needed a cat in his 205gti, when clearly pre 1990 ones did not come with a cat...had to pay for the retest even though they admitted there mistake.

i suppose i'm making a generalisation about ards, seems to be everywhere that they are getting a lot stricter.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
for ards the waiting list in prob about the end of march now. you should be able to get a cancellation tho

lee-r33

RMS Regular
OP
lee-r33
Drives
R33 Skyline
spot on cheers for the help guys ill get on the blower and keep trying

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.