MOTOGP 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
Ducati must be tearing their hair out. They have the machinery, but the riders keep falling off it. Would love Dovi and Ianaone to go on a total charge.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Ducati must be tearing their hair out. They have the machinery, but the riders keep falling off it. Would love Dovi and Ianaone to go on a total charge.
Iannone so fast but damn he crash's Alot was hoping he was gonna stick it to Lorenzo,some result for Rossi didn't think he'd make the podium

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Was a good race that :grinning:

Rossi got a bit lucky, he will take that result.

Very strange crash with Dovi/Marquez, exactly the same thing in the same spot, and not even close.

I would rate Dovi over Ioanone. Both very fast on that bike, but Ianone just seems too erratic. Will be interesting to see how Lorenzo will get on there (y) Who will stay alongside Lorentzo?

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Was a good race that :grinning:

Rossi got a bit lucky, he will take that result.

Very strange crash with Dovi/Marquez, exactly the same thing in the same spot, and not even close.

I would rate Dovi over Ioanone. Both very fast on that bike, but Ianone just seems too erratic. Will be interesting to see how Lorenzo will get on there (y) Who will stay alongside Lorentzo?
Apparently it's called Lorenzo,s Ducati team!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Can well see that to be honest. They have a number 1, no need to upset things, and Pedrosa is doing a great job as number 2.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Vinales confirmed for yamaha :cool:

We should have the result of the fate of the aerodynamic wings this week.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I think they should dump the wings, if only because they look stupid. Plus aero never improved any racing, just look at F1, DTM, etc.

No reason for that sort of carry-on in Moto GP...

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Anyone ever went to the likes of jerez or mugello?
I'd love to take my dad as a surprise birthday present.
What sort of money would it be?

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Anyone ever went to the likes of jerez or mugello?
I'd love to take my dad as a surprise birthday present.
What sort of money would it be?

Im going to Dutch TT and Austrian GP this year - think the tickets are about £100 for the weekend

Noooo Rossi's engine just blew up :sob: :sob: :sob:

genman

G
Good races in all 3 classes.
I wonder if all the wheelie show boating took its toll on the yamaha engines

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That was a brilliant race :laughing:

As above, shame about Rossi, he was on for another good result. Also felt Marquez got robbed, the way Lorenzo just breezed past in the drag to the line. That just should not be possible. Ah well...

But brilliant racing throughout!

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
That was a brilliant race :laughing:

As above, shame about Rossi, he was on for another good result. Also felt Marquez got robbed, the way Lorenzo just breezed past in the drag to the line. That just should not be possible. Ah well...

But brilliant racing throughout!

He didn't get robbed

Lorenzo played the smart card and took a far better line through the final corner, getting a far better drive on to the straight

Nothing to do with slipstreaming that I could see, just brain power

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
He didn't get robbed

Lorenzo played the smart card and took a far better line through the final corner, getting a far better drive on to the straight

Nothing to do with slipstreaming that I could see, just brain power
Rossi would have won! Why didn't Yamaha change Rossi's engine when they knew Lorenzo's had a fault,i wonder was both mechanical faults the same?

genman

G
Salom crash was quick...he and the bike barely slowed down when it hit the air cushion ... looked like he hit the bike rather than the cushion.
So sad...RIP

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.