Motorbike helmet, jacket, trousers, gloves, boots & disc lock

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Firstly, a large sized Nitro Aikido helmet in white with graphic design and comes with additional Nitro tinted visor (pin lock ready) and carry bag. In great condition with only light use. £75

Akito Python plus jacket, medium size (its big for a medium as i aint a dainty figure) in blue/black colour combo in good condition with light use (excuse the dust from hanging up shown in photos, ive since put jacket through the wash). Comes with removable thermal lining, back, shoulder and elbow removable protectors as well as general reflective bits. £35

Pair of TCX waterproof boots in great condition with only light use. I think these are the X-action version? Boots are size 10 (UK) which i find a good fit even though generally i would wear size 10.5/11 trainers/shoes. £60

All items can be picked up from Belfast area or i can post at request and additional monies, please PM me to discuss :grinning:

Thanks, Gary

Last edited:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
@da.murf The helmet has never been dropped and was bought new and has had little wear, honestly its in fantastic order :grinning: Not sure what you mean by reg helmet? Do you mean does it meet standards? If so yes, it has the wee label on the back.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
sorry mate 'reg.' simply meant 'regarding' lol. might get back to you about the lid thanks

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Also forgot i have a 1.5m Oxford heavy duty chain, £20.

Chain.JPG

Just to make clear what is left as i cant edit my first post....

Firstly, a large sized Nitro Aikido helmet in white with graphic design and comes with additional Nitro tinted visor (pin lock ready) and carry bag. In great condition with only light use. £75

Akito Python plus jacket, medium size (its big for a medium as i aint a dainty figure) in blue/black colour combo in good condition with light use (excuse the dust from hanging up shown in photos, ive since put jacket through the wash). Comes with removable thermal lining, back, shoulder and elbow removable protectors as well as general reflective bits. £35

All items can be picked up from Belfast area or i can post at request and additional monies, please PM me to discuss :grinning:

Thanks, Gary

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Bump.

Helmet now £70 ono, jacket £30 ono.

I also have a motion sensitive alarm lock with 3 keys if its of any use to those maybe interested in the chain, which i can include for another £10

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Chain and alarm now sold.

Only remaining: Helmet now £70 ono, jacket £30 ono.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.