Motorcycle Theory Book

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Does anyone have a recent motorcycle theory book handy ?
Took another notion to give this ago

Thanks

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
I have one Simon, will check the year for you tomorrow but think it is 2013.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
@bigsigh

Mine is 2013 edition, its here if ya want it. Going to be at mum and dad's on Saturday all day if it suits you to grab it there. If not we can arrange something sure.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
that would do well mate cheers, PM me your mob number and ill nip down on sat (y)

Dave..

RMS Regular
CBT and Theory test done, off road test...today!
Good luck with it.

Off road?
mini_cracknac.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
well my issue was my mum wouldn't allow me but now the wife is even worse !

I probably make her sound bad there, not that I wasn't allowed as such she was just never keen on it at all. Probably the only thing I listened to :party:

Only one life and I'd really hate to miss out on at least having a go!

I can't imagine any car to be scary or really quick after a run on a bike.

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
been having this itch myself too, after u pass ur test how long are u 'restricted' for and to what CC/HP ..?

my plan is do the test in the next year or two, then come my 40th (midlife crisis) I wouldn't be restricted and could buy something decent?

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
well my issue was my mum wouldn't allow me but now the wife is even worse !

Grow a set and do what you want to do. My mother and wife tried that same gubbins, its courtesy to include them in the discussion making process but either way I was getting a bike. Plus the look on her face when you roll home on something that sounds like a f1 car is priceless.

AC

RMS Regular
Currently in the process myself (CBT will be finished tomorrow all being well, theory done and Off-road is booked).

Same as anyone else I guess, mum has a hate for bikes and will probably never be allowed to bring it round to their house but the other half gave me the green light and is also looking forward to going for runs out so happy days!

@Cooper nice wet day for the avoidance test, good luck with that! Only part of the off-road that I find quite dangerous.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Grow a set and do what you want to do. My mother and wife tried that same gubbins, its courtesy to include them in the discussion making process but either way I was getting a bike. Plus the look on her face when you roll home on something that sounds like a f1 car is priceless.
I did try that years ago and went and put a deposit on an R1 but my mum threw me out so that had to be aborted :confounded: now I honestly think my wife would end up in the nut house if I got one. Although thinking about it..............

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.