Motorcycle transport companies, any recommendations?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I have seen a few bikes on the mainland that may be of interest, can anyone recommend a company who could pick one up and deliver it to Belfast?

Thanks.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Wes mccrum has stopped the bike transport service as from last week.

In the end I went on shiply and got a few quotes back pretty quickly. I went with AAA couriers in Portadown in the end, though the weren't the cheapest they had good experience of taking bikes back.

Was £187 to bring it from Crewe and drop it off at my shed

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Do you guys tend to buy these bikes blind, or you fly over and take look first?

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Wes mccrum gets my vote too. Takes all the stuff back and forward for my uncle. A good lad too

Edit didn't know he stopped

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
D.M.T. Motorcycle Transport

I had Davy deliver mine from the mainland 2 years ago, he has since passed on, but the guy who has taken over seems to be just as capable, running Davys old van which is well equipped for bikes, he takes a handful each trip which reduces the cost a fair bit. Might be worth giving him a call.

slag

RMS Regular

I had Davy deliver mine from the mainland 2 years ago, he has since passed on, but the guy who has taken over seems to be just as capable, running Davys old van which is well equipped for bikes, he takes a handful each trip which reduces the cost a fair bit. Might be worth giving him a call.

James Higginson runs it now, I haven't had any bikes delivered myself but a couple of mates have on several occasions and won't use anyone else. The van is fully kitted out for it..

Professional Motorcycle Transportation - DMT Professional Motorcycle Transport

Jamie-g

RMS Regular

Is the person who took it over still running it? Wasn't nice to hear that about Davy a lovely guy he was too.

Donna Brooks

It is important to hire the best vehicle transport company for shipping the bikes. Motorcycle hauling or motorcycle transport is very different then shipping a vehicle like car or small pickup trucks. Methods of loading and hauling a motorcycle will greatly differ than that of a vehicle as they are lighter and take less space on a carrier because of its size. For more helpful hints, you may also search online.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.