MV Agusta F4 1000s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Gorgeous bike, always loved these. Do the thumbs still get caught between the grips and the tank on full lock?

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Only seeing this thread now - Epic bike mate I remember when these came out everyone was stunned with the quad exhausts!
How do they compare dynamically to their Japanese competitors of that era?

Last edited:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Only setting this thread now - Eric bike mate I remember when these came out everyone was stunned with the quad exhausts!
How do they compare dynamically to their Japanese competitors of that era?

To be perfectly honest, the mv takes a while to get use to... but once you get use to it, it's a great bike.
The brother has an r1 and it would be an easier bike to ride, but there is just something special about the mv once you get onto it

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
IMG_5388.JPG

Getting back to the better weather

zafturbo

RMS Regular
That 3rd picture up is just stunning .such a beautiful bike in great condition.oh how I wish I hadn't of lost my bike license for setting such a bad example to bikers lol.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
That 3rd picture up is just stunning .such a beautiful bike in great condition.oh how I wish I hadn't of lost my bike license for setting such a bad example to bikers lol.

Amazing bike if I do say so myself.. only issue is overheating but wiring the fan up to a switch to turn fan on manually when in traffic. 99% of the time she's kept well cooled lol

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

Do you lose your car licence if you lose the bike one and vise versa?

Bike is stunning.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Do you lose your car licence if you lose the bike one and vise versa?

Bike is stunning.
I was able to keep my car and truck license as I was an upholding member of the community lol.it did cost a bit on the wallet though ,fine wasn't good nor the local papers .

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Took a run up to Module road and race yesterday and got a few new bits
IMG_0032.JPG

Def recommend these guys

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Tempted to change... if anyone is interested mail me. 05 1000s 5500 miles.. £7500 without reg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Tempted to change... if anyone is interested mail me. 05 1000s 5500 miles.. £7500 without reg

You'll regret it...

I'm not clued up with bike prices but I imagined these to be twice that figure for some reason!

Keith at module is a nice guy, I haven't seen him since jonnys funeral, I'm sure he's alot different now :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.