My Golf GT TDI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
nice motor dude - you know what'd be lovely on that car? ;)

golf.jpg

Statto 1

OP
Statto 1
Drives
Renault
as johnny says yes it is a colour concept.

not sure about changing the body work, just scared about a colour match and that. But if the £ was right, yah never know

Lauz

Drives
Citroen Saxo VTR
the onli thing wrong is the leathers a bit wat can i say sticky lol ! il stick the pictures up properly the nite or fri nite if we have time !! can take a couple more now its lowered and alloys!

Lauz

Drives
Citroen Saxo VTR
but as statto says its the way the paint job on the kit will turn out in comparison to the rest of the body.....

stickiness....moi.... ;) never

bob

RMS Regular
Tight lookin machine, but i think the yellow and black leather's just overkill :party:

Statto 1

OP
Statto 1
Drives
Renault
aye it's nice that there, alot of work went into it......but could of swore this thread was to let everyone now what car i drove

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
@ Statto keep er mint mate its a beauty, wots next on list for mods? flash the lights if ya ever see me flaotin around b'mena

Lauz

Drives
Citroen Saxo VTR
Yea its around magherafelt if we can be arsed going round the carpark there....im from magherafelt so ud see it alot!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.