My latest run around

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
So after much hype on another thread I can finally reveal that I have bought a 2004 Renault Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v!!!

I told you all not to get excited! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_5322.JPG
    IMG_5322.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_5323.JPG
    IMG_5323.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_5325.JPG
    IMG_5325.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 333

brendy

RMS Regular
I really was expecting the civic!
At least its a petrol mind, the diesels are desperate in these things. Just be mindful of the electrics, they are made of Garlic Bread strands, Fact! *rustles papers*
Good luck with her regardless matey.

Deleted member 13907

D
Looks really clean. None of the Clios I had came with that fancy aircon!
Petrol definitely the way to go with these.
Handy enough run anyway.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
There's a few marks on it as to be expected on what is after all "only a £550 car" ;)

It's pretty well specced with Climate Control, CD player, electric sunroof as well as the usual leccy windows and mirrors. It has a colour coded boot spoiler as well, don't all gasp in amazement!! Lol

It has 96k miles with a partial history and recently has had four new tyres, new discs and pads, new front strut and top mount, new springs all round, new exhaust from cat back and a new rear wheel bearing.

There are a few little gremlins such as the MPG computer doesn't appear to be operating, needs a rear exhaust rubber and no key for the centre caps, but there all minor issues

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I had a 1.2 Auto Clio for a few weeks back in 2001 while waiting for my company car - Travelled a few thousand very comfy miles around London in it with a boot full of telecoms equipment - health to drive Blackie - how many waynes can you stuff in the back? all of them? most? :p

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
@brendy all electrics appear to be working at the moment, except for the computer as mentioned above. In the paperwork that came with the car I can see it's had a window regulator already.

@wonka yea it's had a few optional extra boxes ticked, fancy climate control being one of them! It took me a few minutes to work out how to operate it though! Lol

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I had a 1.2 Auto Clio for a few weeks back in 2001 while waiting for my company car - Travelled a few thousand very comfy miles around London in it with a boot full of telecoms equipment - health to drive Blackie - how many waynes can you stuff in the back? all of them? most? :p
I can get the three booster seats in the back which I am surprised at! It's a bit of a fiddle getting the eldest child's seat belt in mind you

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
If you look closely at the first pic you can see the full fleet, the Clio, the trusty Zafira and the rotten Fiesta in the background. I hadn't been in it since before Christmas and it has decided to become a fish bowl as well as it's other multiple issues! The passenger footwell is flooded lol! Next place for it is T-Met!

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I couldn't fuel thon beast! But I hear what your saying.

As mentioned before it's a second car used on the occasional school run when the wife is at an appointment or for when we need to be in two places at once, or for when the Zafira needs work doing on it, so the amount of times I'll need all three seats in are pretty rare. I honestly didn't expect to be able to get the three seats in!

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Look a clean wee one
If you need any wee bits next door neighbour has one for breaking
All the best with it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.