Need a vin from a reg number

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andrewbikweb

Drives
BMW 3 series
I have an old moped that was my partners that I’m looking to do up for my son in law. Have no paperwork on it whatsoever and the vin was stamped on the frame originally and is completely unreadable. Does anyone know of a way to obtain the whole vin without filling in a v888?

It was moted last year but from what my partner is saying it come from London and it wasn’t a kosher mot. I have the reg

Many thanks in advance

Stuu

RMS Regular
I have an old moped that was my partners that I’m looking to do up for my son in law. Have no paperwork on it whatsoever and the vin was stamped on the frame originally and is completely unreadable. Does anyone know of a way to obtain the whole vin without filling in a v888?

It was moted last year but from what my partner is saying it come from London and it wasn’t a kosher mot. I have the reg

Many thanks in advance
PM me the reg and I'll see if I can retrieve the VIN.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Thread closed.

I have found a website that will give a VIN off a Reg if any RMS regulars want to drop me a message. I won’t post it publicly because last time the site was gassed.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.