New Car - Audi RS4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
As the Golf ClubSport deal fell through because there is little to none available and the ones that are available are out of my price at 40k so I started looking at S4`s and RS4`s as my missus is expecting an other wee one and ive recently sold my A8 i needed something to replace it so I hunted the net for a suitable car to fill the gap in my drive. My better half give me a budget of 15k to play with as we are planing on doing some work to the house oh and it had to be an estate.

So ive scanned the net over the past few days and found the following.

This are all dealer photo`s as the car is still in Southampton. Its currently in getting serviced I have placed full trust in the dealer as the car is being delivered to me. They have replaced the trouble some Oil Pipes and its been fully decoked as they give bother with the DRC so I have asked them to swap out the DRC Suspension and go for coilovers so they have ordered Bilstein Coilovers and they should be with them on Wednesday. Then its just a matter of getting it collected.

9977883.jpg

9977905.jpg

9977902.jpg

9977901.jpg

9977890.jpg

9977907.jpg

9977912.jpg

9977909.jpg

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Very very nice, I'm not usually a fan of silver cars but hey it's an RS4 and it looks sweet:cool:

Regarding the Clubsport, was it the S you were after as I was offered normal Clubsport with 10% off retail;)

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@jonny_w yea they are coming down into the handy money bracket now i looked at a few C63's but I can't pull myself away from the Vage's.

@redanni i thought the silver would be a bit different from the norm as there are not many over here.

Yea it was the Club Sport S I was after but I'm glad I went for the RS as it will allow me to do more work to the house.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Did you get better pics of the drivers seat bolster. I can't stand pics that 'all by accident' leave out clear shot of the bolster and base.

Cool car :grinning:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
At least you have other fun toys going on while the golf project/headache rumbles along.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I'l collect it for you!
I'l collect it for you!
I'l collect it for you!

Lol, nice car, looks a bit unsuspecting in silver. Would think it's just a other diesel at a quick glance.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Great cars, a really good daily driver.

Never been a fan of them with upgraded exhausts though, the subtle V8 warble was plenty for me.

Definitely a sleeper in silver.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@Eager this will take my mind off the ****ty time I'm having with the Golf.

I was looking a sprint blue one but to be honest the silver caught my eye and I really like it but yes some unsuspecting members of public will think it's a TDI.

I for got this one
2B96264F-C1F1-40A7-8955-FDCDD16A3730_zpsqtlegi2y.jpg

Last edited:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Dam, that looks really nice in silver.
Think I prefer it to blue !

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Very very nice @Tufty(y) Health to drive! You'll have the exhaust valve mod done within a day or two! ;)

Considered buying a silver one if I couldn't have found a sprint blue one! What miles are on it and what bilstein kit did you go for?

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I'm a fan of silver tho I'm thinking of wrapping it orange lol.

The miles are quite high but I don't let miles annoy me I'm not to fussed. There is 144,000 on it but the full history is clean and it's been well looked after. The company i bought the car from have ordered the coilovers i will find out on Wednesday what they are.

Thanks a lot for the kind words

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.