New Car - Audi RS4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Thanks everyone for the kind comments and thanks to who also changed the title of the thread much better now. :laughing:

@Todd i just need the Golf home now and my drive`s complete lol.

Last edited:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Happy days tufts... got a drive in one few years back wi same seats etc and loved it!!!

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Thanks everyone for the kind comments and thanks to who also changed the title of the thread much better now. :laughing:

@Todd i just need the Golf home now and my driver complete lol.

Would be a nice driveway to come out to each morning!

Lee

RMS Regular
Love that in silver, it picks out the beefy shape of the arches nicely.. will look well if keep mint all the time.

Please no black badges or grille!

Last edited:

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
All i plan is some carbon bits new wheels and some under the bonnet performance bits. If the seats need trimmed i will get them done as well. I like the silver badges I might renew them as well.

Creaney

RMS Regular
Drives
you're the most trusting man in the world.

beautiful car! id absolutely love one and the silver is class :cool:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Looks great in silver, very fresh and shows off the wide arches well, its a nice change from blue. HTD!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Class In silver, seen one with black RS4 wheels lowered a bit a couple of years back in Holywood and thought it looked excellent.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@G N K my plan is to add some black wheels when it gets back home but I can't find any wheels that I like lol.

I'm glad I went for the silver as it's a refreshing change.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@G N K my plan is to add some black wheels when it gets back home but I can't find any wheels that I like lol.

I'm glad I went for the silver as it's a refreshing change.

Get a photo shop done with the wheels that are on it in black, honestly it looked great. Dechrome around the windows etc, silver and black theme will be mean looking.

K55

RMS Regular
Keep the original wheels and keep them silver, black wheels will make it look like a Tdi rep.

I couldn't resist going over to collect it and drive it home myself though.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@K55 i would love to but I don't have the time to go pick it up so it's working out easier to get it transported here.

Reactions: K55

colin84

RMS Regular
Not usually a fan of silver cars but I really like that. It caught my eye on ebay when I was looking for one myself, a lot of car for the money and the miles wouldn't put me off either. Realistically the high tax and fuel consumption would be to much for me I think, but I love these.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I have always wanted an RS4 and hard work does really pay off. I was going to hold out for a blue one but when I seen the Silver i thought "Hey that's different" plus the wide archs seem to pop out more in the silver.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Lovely car sir... that would be hard to beat as an all round performance wagon!

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Nice one Tufty! Would love one of these one day.

Definitely looks well in silver. Look forward to seeing this progress. (y)

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Thanks @Ian A.

I cant wait till it lands so i can get the Milltek fitted and play about with the suspension set up...next up will be new wheels for the up and coming show season but im not sure what wheels to go for.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Fck that is nice, love the seats.

Did you consider rs6's? Seen a few under 10k lately but meant to be crazy money to maintain. Are these any cheaper?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.