New Car - Audi RS4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@Conor It has not landed as yet its due to go in for the Coilovers this week as there workshop has been pretty busy so im hoping it will be here Friday.

@redanni I done alot of saving over the past year for an RS4 while not spending money on the Golf i was taking it out and putting it a side for an RS4.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
@redanni I done alot of saving over the past year for an RS4 while not spending money on the Golf i was taking it out and putting it a side for an RS4.

No need to explain yourself to me dude, mearly just me wondering sometimes what am I doing wrong lol, but I guess I know now, I don't save I spend all I earn ha ha ha

thepermdog

RMS Member
Drives
RS4
Where did you get that carbon diffuser? I wish I'd got one of them a while back, would bring them up to date, not that they are ageing that bad. Thinking of selling mine now. I wouldnt change the DRC unless they are screwed. When it works its amazing. Drove one with coilovers and it seemed overly harsh for a daily driver. I think you would ruin how these cars are meant to drive. Change the springs if you want a better stance, i did. Couple of other things i did that really improves the car. Added an Akipol Diff mount, stiffer rubber takes any slop out of the transmision, and made the gear change feel like a new car. Also stiffened up rear ARBs by 200% with a Hotchkis one. Took away all the understeer you get with ploping a V8 in the front. With ESC off makes it as tail happy as you want it to be. Could'nt imagine these cars any other way now.

If anyone is looking for Phantom Black RS4 Stage II tune sitting at 450BHP, about 20K spent on it, drop me a message, i might part with it for the right money.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@thepermdog thanks for advice I will get them bits ordered over the next few weeks. The DRC needed to be replaced that's why I went down the coilover route but I've spent the money on a good set so I hope they work out for me.

The Carbon diffuser is coming from Mcarbon parts of Romania he also does wings,doors,roofs,1/4 panels & boot lids not to mention bumpers as well.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
It arrived 20 minutes ago and its bogging so i will get home to night and give it a good clean.

Only pic so far

16142402_10158100222920258_609326139279986848_n.jpg

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Was behind you there coming up to the hospital, great presence on the road (y)

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Looks great (y).

Happy enough with condition etc? All as described?

Thanks alot @Lyons yea im really happy with it so far so good but i think i may need to replace the front Disc`s and Pads so they might be next on the list.

@jonny_w I love them in Blue but to be honest there very common in blue i was looking either Yellow or Silver just to be different but i think i maybe get it painted Orange at some stage as I love the new RS6 Orange like @Mark King.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Looks really well, really suits the silver and looks fresh (y)

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Thanks alot @Lyons yea im really happy with it so far so good but i think i may need to replace the front Disc`s and Pads so they might be next on the list.

@jonny_w I love them in Blue but to be honest there very common in blue i was looking either Yellow or Silver just to be different but i think i maybe get it painted Orange at some stage as I love the new RS6 Orange like @Mark King.
Does look good in the silver. Only discs and pads, should be cheap enough.....

Bronk

RMS Regular
@Boabybooster thankfully we supply them in work and there not to bad on the pocket.

I will get some better picture`s up when i get a chance to clean it. The Silver is a refreshing change.

tufty would the company who sold you the car not cover the disks and pads? im assuming they didnt tell you about them needing changed.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.