New car order form query

Smiths

RMS Member
Hi Everyone need a bit of advice,a dealer contacted me and advice me there was offers on a new car and to come in and chat.So I thought why not.Went up,was surprised what my wee car was worth so I thought worth hearing wats on offer.
I told them I would think about it and went on to car wow.got figures and I asked them to match it,otherwise I would order from carwow.They told me they need the sale which I thought was hilarious cause you donā€™t say that to a buyer šŸ˜‚
So they phoned back matched it,paid a deposit,but I never revealed the order contract.i noticed I was able to track the car but then it disappeared.So I phoned them and I said I I havenā€™t received a contract.
They said that they had to wait 48 hours cause have to decide if I want gap protection,naturally I will shop around for it.
Received the contract but the discount is not displayed as agreed so naturally I havenā€™t signed it.The sales rep is off and Iā€™m going to sit back and let them chase me.
If they decide to mess about cause I havenā€™t signed anything they have to refund my money?