"new car scent"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Anywhere local to Portadown stock the mist/spray? I had been using Chemical Guys which is now ran out and to get a bottle of ebay is silly money.

What are the best alternatives?

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
So people want to get inside and just stay there.......like a nice smelling car lol?

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
How long is it lasting? Sick of california scents disappearing after two days...

Totally agree! Does the 50cal stuff come with a trigger head? Says it in the description, just not in the picture.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Is there any that actually smell like a new car? It's hard to describe but it's that chemical newness smell. It's not fruity, spicy or anything else. It smells like curing plastic and I absolutely love it :oops:

I've yet to buy a 'new car scent' freshner that actually smells like a new car. And no new car I've ever hopped into has smelt anything close to a new car scent like a magic tree or California scents unless someone has used a magic tree in it already (usually hire cars). The only time you get a feint whiff is if you buy new OEM mats and it lasts about 30 seconds.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
Is there any that actually smell like a new car? It's hard to describe but it's that chemical newness smell. It's not fruity, spicy or anything else. It smells like curing plastic and I absolutely love it :oops:

I've yet to buy a 'new car scent' freshner that actually smells like a new car. And no new car I've ever hopped into has smelt anything close to a new car scent like a magic tree or California scents unless someone has used a magic tree in it already (usually hire cars). The only time you get a feint whiff is if you buy new OEM mats and it lasts about 30 seconds.

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=49

This one IMHO @Coog

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I think I seen that air freshener in sport and spares ballymena the other day when I was in.not 100% sure it was it though .worth a ring to ask first.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.