New Spare Lid Time

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
Thinking of getting a new lid, does anyone know any places over here that would do the Shark range of helmets

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
I've seen a few in GS in Hillsborough, don't know how current their range is though.

Creaney

RMS Regular
Drives
module moto in antrim has a good range of shark. not 100% if they are the brand new range though.

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
OP
Cookie Munster
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
I've seen a few in GS in Hillsborough, don't know how current their range is though.
module moto in antrim has a good range of shark. not 100% if they are the brand new range though.

GS don't have any at the minute and Module only have the older evo one range

I bought a Shark evo3 flip lid out of Crossans.

Forgot all about Crossans, will have to take a race down, hopefully they still open late on Thurs. What's the evo 3 like?

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
GS don't have any at the minute and Module only have the older evo one range

Forgot all about Crossans, will have to take a race down, hopefully they still open late on Thurs. What's the evo 3 like?
Have it couple of years now, fits me well at medium, love the convenience of the dark visor and the flip front goes all the way back so you can ride with it open. Seems to be getting a bit leaky in the rain at the top of the visor recently. It's a bit noisy as you would expect and the outside is massive. It's nicely finished inside and I fitted a Bluetooth headset no problem.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
i got my shark in bikebits in bangor. im not even sure if hes open now but i think he had moved to a different shop??

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
OP
Cookie Munster
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
i got my shark in bikebits in bangor. im not even sure if hes open now but i think he had moved to a different shop??
That was my first thought for the Shark stuff as always had plenty in stock, but unfortunately he's no longer trading

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.