Expired Deal Nilfisk C110. £46 with Amazon Prime

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Good job, think I'll get one to replace my dying Karcher.

They seem to get a good rep on here.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Was looking at Kranzles to replace my nilfisk that is on its last legs (about 8 years old), but at 1/8 the price I will give one of these a try. Cheers @simy

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
For the money they are a good power washer. I upgraded to a Karcher k4 and I will say you notice the power difference straight off.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Bought one of these a few years back, good wee washer. It was £50 then with a patio cleaner attachment iirc.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
For the money they are a good power washer. I upgraded to a Karcher k4 and I will say you notice the power difference straight off.
I'll give it a go and see how it does, it's only really for washing the car and the patio anyway. If it's not powerful enough I'll pass it onto my dad and go with my original idea of a kranzle.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I'll give it a go and see how it does, it's only really for washing the car and the patio anyway. If it's not powerful enough I'll pass it onto my dad and go with my original idea of a kranzle.

I never used my patio cleaner with it lol. For washing the car etc they are a good job. I used mine for near 2 years ( had it replaced in that time )

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

I have a K2 at present. Did you mean the K4 was stronger than the C110 or the other way round?

Last edited:

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Well that's annoying, I just paid £100 for the same one out of Argos a few weeks ago, and I've been a prime member since last month

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
You linked this on FB and in my drunken stupor on Wednesday night I clearly tapped too many buttons on my phone ! Have zero recollection of ordering this and yet woke up on Saturday morning to find it sitting on my back doorstep.

Haha! Brilliant!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.