No contact?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Just thought I would post my experience with Kerrs...

3 phone calls to my local depot, no answer. Ah well maybe they are flatout.
Voicemail left with my request and contact number, no reply.
Emailed Neil on the email address left a few posts down, no reply to that either :worried:

So I couldn't even get a quote for the tyres from Kerrs.

I also rang the Treadshed for quotes, I ended up going with the Treadshed in Coleraine whom rang me back 2 times to see how I got on waiting for my quote from Kerrs.

I know you guys can be flatout, but 48hours with no reply to telephone calls or email has lost you a potential customer.

Ben.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Hello Ben First of all I would like to apologize about Our Coleraine Depot for not getting back to you. I did respond to your email, as I just checked there and it was sent on Thursday morning at 10.02am, unfortunately I have no idea why it did not reach you. :-(.
We will hold our hands up as it is completely our fault that we didn't get back to your voicemail, phone call etc We need to look into what has happened at the Coleraine Depot to make sure it doesn't happen again
All I can do is Apologize to yourself

Please give me a ring on 07889539542 if we can ever help you out again and I will do my very best to accommodate you.

Neil

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Neil thanks for the reply,

I have just checked my email inbox again and the junk mail folder also just incase, but I did not receive an email.
If you have your copy in your sent items could you please send it through again please.

cheers

Ben.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Neil thanks for the reply,

I have just checked my email inbox again and the junk mail folder also just incase, but I did not receive an email.
If you have your copy in your sent items could you please send it through again please.

cheers

Ben.

Just Forwarded it to you there again Ben, Once again I can't apologize enough for what has happened. We really do appreciate the feedback as it helps us rectify any mistakes so we can try our best to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Please do phone me if you ever need anything again.

Neil

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
cheers, no prices in email though.

I've sent you another email.

cheers

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Ive never normally had any bother with Kerr's. I use them all the time for tyres and alignment (albeit not the Coleraine branch even though its closer).

Hopefully you get sorted out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.