Now this is a dirty thread...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Haven't had a minute to wash mine, it's awful

0D7E5D90-0222-4F7B-A057-5676F8B77514_zpstol1jz2n.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
We need a big dose of rain to wash the roads, the Romanians must love this time of year

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I could take no more, took mine to a Jet Wash and blasted off worse of the dirt

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Is it wrong I love this time of the year.

There is something so satisfying and nearly therapeutic cleaning a really dirty car / van / Lorry for me....
100%
I loved seeing all the dirt just falling off this morning, very satisfying:grinning: now it's stinking again:worried:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Is it wrong I love this time of the year.

There is something so satisfying and nearly therapeutic cleaning a really dirty car / van / Lorry for me....
This.....I'm off tomorrow and I'm looking forward to giving mine a good clean...it's been a few weeks :oops:

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Plate still visible, so we are good for another month or so.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol at some of these "dirty" photos. My car has been dirtier after a wash!

Here was mine after 3 months without a wash on Friday;

4FB02BC3-F51B-40F0-9865-E9518A6FD03A_zps7rwjuzut.jpg

Dan.86

RMS Regular
My front end is covered in dirt with the exception of where the headlight washers come on. Had me puzzled for weeks

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
My wee 106 hasn't seen a wash since July! I was doing ok until about 2 weeks ago then the salt hit the roads and it turned brown lol

NotKG

Banned
Still all weak tries at dirty cars :p

Here's how you do it :p

View attachment 130808

a few years back i valeted a near new range rover for a fella, inside was the same, wellies, leather seats, an absolute fekin crime, there was only a few hundred miles on it, and he'd blood in the boot and feathers,he'd been out shooting all day, i was into the second day finishing this, to the point there was no profit in it, just satisfaction of doing a good job, he got it back, then got it back in the field the next day.
thankfully the money was being thrown at a steeper angle 2nd time around, then the 3rd, then the 4th. the fella next door to the garage in sales, sold him a old toyota with a MOT on it, that could be only described as it's last ever, she was rough, but started and drove
a few days later and the wife got the range rover, thank gawd.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
a few years back i valeted a near new range rover for a fella, inside was the same, wellies, leather seats, an absolute fekin crime, there was only a few hundred miles on it, and he'd blood in the boot and feathers,he'd been out shooting all day, i was into the second day finishing this, to the point there was no profit in it, just satisfaction of doing a good job, he got it back, then got it back in the field the next day.
thankfully the money was being thrown at a steeper angle 2nd time around, then the 3rd, then the 4th. the fella next door to the garage in sales, sold him a old toyota with a MOT on it, that could be only described as it's last ever, she was rough, but started and drove
a few days later and the wife got the range rover, thank gawd.

Mines grand inside lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.