Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Hardly the time to be discussing the dangers ... it's been going long enough now to prove what you are saying is true but road racers have a different mentality and you can be assured their families feel the same way and support their right to race.

You can be killed crossing the street ... hats off to these guys who do this year in year out even with friends and riders sometimes losing their lives ... takes a lot of balls and I can only imagine what it feels like to be in a road race flying around at speeds most could only contemplate.

Nobody will understand the drive they have to do it unless you are a racer yourself ... its the same as asking a soldier why they go to warzones even with friends dying all around them, hardly something normal folk can comprehend and comment on when theu dont do it ... anyway such sad news for a young guy of 20 years old ... but some would say he died doing what he loved :worried:

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
Hardly the time to be discussing the dangers ... it's been going long enough now to prove what you are saying is true but road racers have a different mentality and you can be assured their families feel the same way and support their right to race.

You can be killed crossing the street ... hats off to these guys who do this year in year out even with friends and riders sometimes losing their lives ... takes a lot of balls and I can only imagine what it feels like to be in a road race flying around at speeds most could only contemplate.

Nobody will understand the drive they have to do it unless you are a racer yourself ... its the same as asking a soldier why they go to warzones even with friends dying all around them, hardly something normal folk can comprehend and comment on when theu dont do it ... anyway such sad news for a young guy of 20 years old ... but some would say he died doing what he loved :worried:

Correct..

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Some of the shots from the weekend, but still not sure how I feel about the NW200... Whilst I really enjoy going to the event, each year I return sad...
Full report to follow soon once I can put the thoughts together for a report...

450 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

375 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

065 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

223 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

003 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

248 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

040 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

312 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

447 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

457 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

Hel

RMS Regular
Ban road racing....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1463602855716.jpg
    FB_IMG_1463602855716.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 146

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
its the gutter press making a few bob, they always crawl out from under there stones when something like this happens..some good stats you posted.

@Reno some amazing shots well done

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.