One For The Ayrton Senna Fans.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Cracking pics, id love a big one for the wall in the study/spare room

Autosport done a Legends Special Senna Magazine, i picked it up in the airport, its a great read - all 172pages of it! and all for just 5.99 - and next to no advertisments in it (y)

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I have a top trump style set of cards, on the front is a picture from each race and the back gives the stats for that race. Quite a cool wee set, always wanted to frame them all...

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Cracking pics, id love a big one for the wall in the study/spare room

Autosport done a Legends Special Senna Magazine, i picked it up in the airport, its a great read - all 172pages of it! and all for just 5.99 - and next to no advertisments in it (y)

Surprised that Lewis Hamilton didnt yet again talk about how special Senna was to him in it..... despite the fact that he was only 7 years old when Senna died ffs, and yet he rants about him like he was his best mate down the karts, lol. I can remember him and I remember the crash, my grandfather was devastated.

Some cracking photos there.

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Recently joined forum, just seen Senna thread. Best driver ever... My 2 car tribute from Banbridge...
20141114_164519.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.