Online Deals Forum

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I've added a new section to the forum for us to post up and link to online deals that are generally motoring related, however any good online deals say tech or electronics post them up as well.

The point of this section is not for self promotion and falls under normal trade rules. In fact this section is to capture deals that you may see on Groupon, ebay, hotukdeals or wherever and think they might be of relevance.

I think this is an area overlooked - a specific place to get links to good online offers as the come up, as we are all pretty much interested in the same thing. Please note I do plan to use the thread prefixing system at some stage to set deals to be Live/Expired, once users can change their own (software update required for that one).

Simple rules:
  • One Thread Per Deal
  • Must be an online one (Jimmys tyres can apply for a trade account!)
  • Thread MUST include price and a link to the offer
  • Please update your post once the deal has expire
Get posting. (y)

Andy

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Also please update your deal if it expires, I've added new prefixes, "Active Deal" and "Expired Deal" :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.