Our new home

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
well folks after the close of NIB there seems a gap has been made on RMS for us so thanks for that,, may take a bit of time for people to get here but more importantly its up to us to use the place now, no reason why not to as most of us know,at least on the internet, who everybody is. so stop that lurking and tell any ex NIB people you know its up and running again...

same banter just moved house:laughing::p

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
well folks after the close of NIB there seems a gap has been made on RMS for us so thanks for that,, may take a bit of time for people to get here but more importantly its up to us to use the place now, no reason why not to as most of us know,at least on the internet, who everybody is. so stop that lurking and tell any ex NIB people you know its up and running again...

same banter just moved house:laughing::p
Great job RMS,as both fan of cars n motorbikes or anything with engine :party:

Reactions: wes

wes

RMS Regular
Shared this on my facebook page. Hope to have a bike again when the kids are up abit due to no time etc miss mine a lot. Good look guys sad to see ni bikers is no more

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
Shared this on my facebook page. Hope to have a bike again when the kids are up abit due to no time etc miss mine a lot. Good look guys sad to see ni bikers is no more

hows things wes you well? . come on now get your ass in gear big man and get back out again.

wes

RMS Regular
Lol all good rab, the vtr looking a bit different from i seen'er last, house extension and new car has definately put a hold on the bike especially with the wife working weekends and me theough the week. But i will get 2 wheels again mate. Definately miss the wee zx6 lol

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
"house extension and new car has definately put a hold on the bike especially with the wife working weekends and me theough the week. But i will get 2 wheels again mate. Definately miss the wee zx6 lol"
I feel your pain Wes ! I got rid of the Gsxr 8 years ago when we bought a new house and promised the missus I'd stay off them till the youngest left school, I then went on to buy him a bike and am getting my fix with his this weather. I still have the itch to go for another one myself, but I'll have to wait till I get this house knocked into some shape first. lol
Anyway... Its nice to have a place like this where the NIB squad can get together again, and thanks to the owners of this place for catering to our needs. (y)

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
1st May
29th May
19th June
3rd July
24th July
28th August
18th September
2nd October
23rd October

Anyone heading on 1st May? Haven't been out since getting the suspension sorted on the SV and itchin for a spin.

genman

G
i doubt many former Nibkers even know about this...some just think the site died and that there is no alternative so are unlikely to even check the old site again.
Glad to be here

genman

G
hows things Terry keeping well? ay some of the old faithfull are starting to find there way here:laughing:
Still on the bikes as such just not as much as i should...turning into a fair weather rider, partly due to a lack of somewhere secure to leave kit to dry at work.

geraldo-46

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr1000
1st May
29th May
19th June
3rd July
24th July
28th August
18th September
2nd October
23rd October

Anyone heading on 1st May? Haven't been out since getting the suspension sorted on the SV and itchin for a spin.

trying to get the bike ready for the 29th. fell off at the last 1 lol

FAKER

RMS Regular
Drives
loadsa stuff
Got redirected from old site. Sad but a sign of the times. Forums have been struggling all over (apart from RMS). Must be an age thing! Oldies not wanting to let go of forums that is...

Last edited:

Tuono1000r

RMS Member
Drives
06Tuono - LC 350
So this is where everyone was hiding. I thought it was someting i said or the old BO problem was back

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
ay sometimes a bit of moderation can be a good thing. keeps the arseholes and super heroes away lol...but as you say its good to have a place to spend are internet time(y)

NotKG

Banned
Doubt that. A lot more moderation goes on here than ever did on NI bikers, though to be fair that had both positives and negatives.

Good that it's found a new home though!

it never needed admin, but it did, then there was a definate change.
-
might be fun to have the bike section admined by one of the NIB original's,, there would be some difference to the rest of the site eh! lol
oh, !! how i can see this going horribly wrong in here .
presumptious ? lmao

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
Aw crap, did you come off on the road bike Jack?

Good stuff, will hopefully be down to the next few so see you guys then.

geraldo-46

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr1000
aye oil cooler pipe fouled on the headers and brust. put oil on the rear tyre and half of the back straight lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.