People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Yeah happens on a daily basis. Few months ago they parked there and left. Nobody about for 2 hours the idiots.

I'm pretty sure the cops can do something if the car is blocking access. Or go under it, snip the handbrake cable and push it away. Also smash the window just to check its in neutral. Tobesuretobesure.

Shaun

RMS Regular
Next time they do, call on your next door neighbor and say you've reversed into it and its a right off.

I'm sure they'll come out to inspect it and maybe common sense will prevail, but then, if you're still in Limavegas... maybe not.

Yeah there is no common sense about here, guy down the road owns a lorry and parks it in the first place he sees lol

I'm pretty sure the cops can do something if the car is blocking access. Or go under it, snip the handbrake cable and push it away. Also smash the window just to check its in neutral. Tobesuretobesure.

Yeah ill maybe have a look into it and get it sorted. Ive said to them several times about it and they are always nice about it but still happens.
While back there was a car parked like that and another one tight behind it. I parked right in front and went to bed lol
Raging they never came out before me :mad:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Yeah ill maybe have a look into it and get it sorted. Ive said to them several times about it and they are always nice about it but still happens.
While back there was a car parked like that and another one tight behind it. I parked right in front and went to bed lol
Raging they never came out before me :mad:

Some dog ***** smeared on the back of the door handles everytime they park there

johnm

RMS Regular
Lovely parking outside our house. This happens constantly.
Thing that angers me most is when they visit next door their driveway is just to the left and they never block it.

Tow rope onto the subframe and drag it out of the way, only way they'll learn.

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
Or go under it, snip the handbrake cable and push it away. Also smash the window just to check its in neutral. Tobesuretobesure.

wouldnt it be easier, to let handbrake off aswell after you smashed the window to make sure its in neutral :laughing:
save you wasting time under the car cutting stuff lol

Mk2Dubber

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
LOL Couldn't resist.

B-815%20Entry%20-%20King%20Street%20Mews%20-%20Aug%201986.jpg

Paul.

RMS Regular
@saxo_man: Unreal. There are already far too many people who park where that Mondeo is sitting but not many people park in full-on ram raiding position.