People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

brendy

RMS Regular
Ahem......
Im not one to seek the limelight but on this auspicious occassion, go on then.
In my defence, it was late, they screwed up my chinese order and that was me running back for the battered chicken balls they omitted. My peking sauce was getting cold.

And Im glad I cant park my finger up my arse...That would be sore.

Storm

Banned
XEalJiR.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Today at Applegreen up from Sandyknows

Bloody felters. Came back to my car to see that there were two cups on the roof. Mustn't have holders lol

IMG_1412.JPG

Markon

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3
Pretty sure its a derv thing to see who has the dirtiest car and who can get the most reek up the boot. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
20170118_162822.jpg

Found this today had some plans for the car but just lost interest in it now completely.
20170118_162822.jpg
20170118_162814.jpg

Attachments

• 20170118_162808.jpg
    20170118_162808.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 28

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
View attachment 134978
Found this today had some plans for the car but just lost interest in it now completely.View attachment 134978 View attachment 134982

Sickening!! As mentioned by me somewhere on RMS recently, I was sitting in the Focus in a car park in holywood with ample space for folk to get in and out of their vehicles on both sides and a fella hit my door. I got out and spoke to him, checked for damage and thankfully there wasnt any, he just maintained "I didn't notice" which infuriates me more, I would rather he had noticed and been like "sorry I was a bit careless there".

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Sickening!! As mentioned by me somewhere on RMS recently, I was sitting in the Focus in a car park in holywood with ample space for folk to get in and out of their vehicles on both sides and a fella hit my door. I got out and spoke to him, checked for damage and thankfully there wasnt any, he just maintained "I didn't notice" which infuriates me more, I would rather he had noticed and been like "sorry I was a bit careless there".

Absolute hate for this. I try to park as far as possible from any big shops like tescos etc where there is absolutely no one near me. It takes an extra 30 seconds to walk to the car but no careless people near me to do damage to it. My wife hates me for doing this though. lol. but its only an extra 30 seconds to get to the car.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus
Absolute hate for this. I try to park as far as possible from any big shops like tescos etc where there is absolutely near me. It takes an extra 30 seconds to walk to the car but no careless people near me to do damage to it. My wife hates me for doing this though. lol. but its only an extra 30 seconds to get to the car.
I do this when I can be bothered to actually go to the big stores but I don't think I park far enough away because I come back to the car and there's always someone right next to my car, even if there's a dozen empty spaces around me! Must really like my car

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
A few weeks ago on a Sunday morning around 8am I called into Clements coffee in Ballyhackmore - its always busy first thing, think a book club meet there or something

Anyway, the road outside has the bus lane and normal car lane heading into belfast - I usually park in the bus lane because:

Its right outside the shop
Its a sunday

However, on this day, the spaces between the pedestrian lights and where double yellows started were full (book club), so I parked nearer the traffic lights and went in to get my coffee. Bumped into a policeman in there who was getting the same, hello, etc... bye.

Walk out to the car and there he is standing waiting for me, long story short, starts giving me a bollocking for parking on the zig zags coming from the pedestrian crossing - I genuinely did not know this was a problem, it wouldnt have been something I would do during the week or during bus lane opening hours - anywhoo, threatened with points and a fine etc... but he let me off thankfully.

Here is the area in question, I was in Il Pirata last night for dinner and just kept an eye on the area where I had previously parked and it amazed me the amount of cars that parked and left the area unknowingly to them they were committing an offence

Parking.jpg

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
To be honest I'd say most people knew (or I'd like to hope that they knew) they weren't supposed to park there but do it because it's convenient for them and less risk of being caught at certain times (same as double yellows at night).

I would say you were a bit unlucky with your timing by running into him but at least you just got a stern word and free highway code lesson :party: